- Modelled after IBI: 15-30 hours per week at The Discovery Centre
- 1:1 instruction along with exposure to group settings (e.g., circle time, play group, etc.)
- Programming that employs both a Discrete Trial Teaching (DTT) approach and naturalistic teaching strategies (i.e., NET, incidental teaching, etc.)
- On site BCBA supervision by either a Supervising Therapist or Clinical Director
- Opportunity for consultation from our BCBA-D Registered Psychologist, Dr. Linder
- Parent and caregiver training and coaching (on mastered skills or skills specific to the home/community)
- Minimum of 10 hours per week home based or 9 hours per week Centre based
- Based on your child’s assessment, programming will focus on a few targeted areas (e.g., behaviour reduction and functionally equivalent skills, personal care, social skills, etc.)
- 1:1 or group instruction as required
- We will work with you to determine what will meet the needs of your child in order to help them learn the skills they need to thrive!
- We are happy to work with other professionals that are working with your child in order to ensure that all services are coordinated creating the best results.
- We are also happy to communicate with your child’s school in order to discuss and share strategies where needed, or attend meetings wherever might be helpful.